What’s in the box?
All boards in the Dig-Octa system come with several accessories included in the box. These vary from included connectors to parts needed to build a stack, etc..
- 1x Powerboard-7HC with
- 2x 60Amps LittlelFuse MiDi style fuse for board input connections
- 16x 10Amps LittlelFuse ATO style fuse for “edge” or “middle” power injections
- 1x 2p 5.08mm pluggable for brainboard power output
- Standoffs and screws
- 6x M5 8mm screws for using M5 power input terminals
- 4x M3 1.5cm female-female for feet or base-plate mounting
- 4x M3 3.5cm male-female for powerboard stacking
- 4x M3 6mm screws for use on the top powerboard
- 4x M3 10mm screws for screwing into base-plate
- Extras for powerboard stacking for QPowerPost multi-board link
- 1x M2.5 3.5cm female-male for multi-powerboard QPowerPost stack
- 1x M2.5 6mm screws